Double K Retreat and Adventure Center is a destination getaway for churches, schools, and other non-profit groups since it is centrally located in the middle of Washington State 13 miles east of Snoqualmie Pass. We offer clean, comfortable, well-maintained facilities; fantastic food service; affordable prices; excellent staff services; plenty of activity options; and we are open year-round! Whether for 20 or 300+ people, Double K has the accommodations to fit your needs.
Our options for your church, character building or school retreat include:
- Dorm housing (two sleeping dorms)
- Private meeting space for each group (McKee Lodge that seats 170 people) and the (Cedar Room that seats 50 people)
- Great buffet-style meals
- Varied indoor and outdoor activities
- Helpful on-site staff
Depending upon the specific housing and meeting space needed, Double K Retreat & Adventure Center rentals also include:
- Basic sound system set-up
- LCD projectors
- DVD players
- WiFi available
- Self-serve Coffee/Tea Service available in most meeting areas
- Both sleeping lodges include a private apartment (with kitchenettes -fridge, microwave, sink), private bathroom and living room.
- Both sleeping lodges have a common living room area with couches, table, piano and wood burning stove.
- Indoor game room (ping pong, foosball, pool, air hockey)
- Outdoor Recreation (2 Volleyball courts, Human Foosball, 9-Hole Disc Golf, Campfire Amphitheater, Archery, Basketball and Soccer etc.)
- Access to paintball (Additional Fee)
- Access to horseback riding or horse drawn sleigh or wagon rides.
- Flat or whitewater rafting trips – single or multiple days, camping, caving
- 20” Climbing Wall
Double K housing option is affordable so you can enjoy the beauty and comfort of Double K Retreat & Adventure Center without worrying about costs. The rates you pay include the lodging rooms, a meeting room for your group (with basic A/V included), buffet-style meals in our dining hall, and access to Double K’s adventure programs (for extra fee). Food service can be provided for groups of 20+. We have many options for retreats and camps for your group at Double K. Whether you are a small group, board, group of elders, a school or an entire group of churches we have options for groups of 12 – 175 (winter & 200 summer). For larger groups, we also have a summer meeting building that is a rustic barn (with cement floor, stage, sound equipment etc) we call The Tabernacle that seats 300.