Your Dream Getaway is Here
Sleeping Lodges (Bishop & Warn)
Both of these sleeping lodges are basically the same. Each building has…
- a small apartment (bedroom, bath, living room- all private) that can be used for your leadership with children or speakers.
- a common area- living room lounge for hang-out, games, visiting or small group break-out area with a fireplace/woodstove
- each building sleeps 75
- two bathrooms (with 10 showers between two bathrooms)
- large bunk style rooms with 10 people in a room (with a bottom fitted sheet- ready for your sleeping bag)
The Perfect Surroundings for a Charming Log House
- This 2600 sq ft log house is great for small groups, youth groups, family groups and leadership teams. The log house has a large deck that has an awesome view of our small lake for swimming and boating. There is a large lawn which is surrounded by 177 acres of pine and fir trees.
- 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms available with additional sleeping loft upstairs
- Sleeps 25 people
- Wood stove
- Full kitchen (Catering available upon request)
- Parking for multiple vehicles and a self contained RV
- Main conference center amenities available (call to schedule)
- Flat 3 mile meandering walking trail with a delightful bridge over a creek
RV & Tent Camping
Double K is an ideal place for camping. Our facility includes nature trails, mountain bike fords, elk and deer trails and herds of squirrels and great recreational facilities views of mountain ridges and meadows. We accommodate everything from motor homes to dome tents. The RV/Tent Area offers 37 RV spots (water, sewer & electric) and many individual tent sites.